Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I find the current leaderboard for the all stars event ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Check out Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here!
Also check more exciting All Stars Threads and Contests here :
All Stars - The Sweetest and biggest Candy Crush Saga Tournament here I ⭐ The Candy Crush All Stars Level Race - Win Badges and also Gold Bars here! I ⭐ Tell us how you did in the first round of Candy Crush All Stars here I ⭐ Candy Crush All Stars kick off! Earn your badge here! I 🌎 Where are you playing Candy Crush All Stars from? Answer and Earn a badge here! 💜✨👑🌟😄
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊