Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
everytime I open the app to play. The game starts me at 4716… I have to scroll thru 4000 levels every time to get to my current level, someone please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I updated the app. I logged out, and logged back I. Through Facebook like normal, and it still starts me at 4716 😒 it’s like it doesn’t recognize that I have passed that level
Unfortunately it did not start recently it’s been like that for a while, but the further I go the more frustrating it is to scroll that far
Thank you Missy @missylee11 for posting the screenshot.
So, it just started today, right? Did you try logging out of the game and log in? If not, please try it and see if you go back to your original level.
See if the App is due for any updates. If you open the App Store/Google Play Store, you will see "Update" next to the App name if any new version is available!
If both these didn't work, please come back and let us know👍️
Thank you
I've had the same problem lately: When I recently replayed an old level the game always opened at that level. The problem is that I play in landscape mode and I could not see my profile icon to tap on. It wasn't there!. Maybe this is the problem @missylee11 is having. I noticed that when I turn the iPad to the upright position then the icon appears at the top, just as shown on the picture posted by @PummyRaj .
Hello @missylee11🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
When you open your game next time, can you take your map screenshot and post it here, please?
You should be able to see your Profile like this at that older level. All you have to do is tap on your profile icon and you will be at your current level.