Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm eligible to participate of the All Stars event according the requirements, but there isn't a All Stars event at my app.
How can I participate?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please make sure you update the latest version of this game then you are connected to your account, and your Internet connection is stable. If it's still not worked, you try out to log out and back into your account again. Hope this help again.
Also check Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here!
Maybe by updating your app. It might help u
I'm from Brazil. I already read the terms and conditions of the event and can't understand why it doens't appear for me.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Thank you for your participating on this contest and still playing this game! 🤗
Where are you playing from this game first? 🌎🤔
⚠️ NOTE! ⚠️
Candy Crush All Stars is only available for players in these countries:
Also check out Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here!