Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed the mark in 2nd place and did not get the gold bars? I feel that this has happened a few times, am I missing somthing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @deshippyπ€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in the gameπ
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, are you complaining about Episode Race?
Do you remember how many Gold Bars were offered for the 2nd place winner? In my game only first place winner is offered Gold Bars. Next 2 places will receive Color Bombs (not sure how many)!!
Do you have a screenshot of the Race you saved while playing an episode? If so, can you post it here?
To reply back, type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend aheadπ¬