Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I have no clue what I’m doing how do I enter the race ? Do I have to take a screenshot of my starting point ?if so here it is
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😄
You can post your starting point screenshot on ⭐ Join the Candy Crush All Stars Level Race here! (Like bearwithme post the starting point screenshot here) then you can keep continue playing and passing to 100 new levels then you can post your ending point screenshot when you pass over 100 new levels that you will claim all of these 3 All Stars Badges on your view profile on this community (not in the game) and also chance to win gold bars on this game when this contest will be ended on 10th May! 😉
Also check more exciting All Stars threads here :
✨👑 All Stars - The Sweetest and biggest Candy Crush Saga tournament of the year here! I ⭐ Candy Crush All Stars kick off! Earn your badge here! I Where are you playing Candy Crush All Stars from? Answer and Earn a badge here! I 🍬 Vote for your favorite Special Candy Combination here! I Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here! 💜✨👑🌟😄
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊