Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How much money will each winner receive? And how can it be used?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check out Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here!
Thanks!
The account I play on FaceBook no longer works. The other account is also on Facebook, But is the standalone version. I have no problems with the standalone game. Thank you
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For more info. Please check this page