Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep getting a restart required msg popping up. It says ‘Restart required. Please to do not delete and reinstall the game I assumed this meant close the app down and the reopen but when I do this I still keep getting the msg.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you 😊 It happened for 2 days running but hasn’t happened since I put up this post.
Hello @Tamba6 the issue you mention has been reported by a few people and the issue is now being investigated by King.
Hi, thank you for
your response. I will take a screenshot when it happens again.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
That mean only Restart required. Could you please take a screenshot?