Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
IMO get rid of Season Pass add more of Tiffany’s Quest with better gifts like 🎉 and ufo’s etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
like I said in my opinion ,and I don’t thinkSeason pass
is challenging enough; Tiffany’s quest you have more faster different opportunities to earn differently rewards.
I like the Season Pass, it's the best event as you can get a UFO playing old levels, and than quite quickly if you scroll back enough. I'm not sure why Tiffany's Quest would be any better, it's just replacing one event with another?