Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is something you should advise players in advance. Your game keeps hanging and force closing; leaving players no choice but to reinstall it. Then you delete all my items. That is completely ridiculous. I have played this game for over a year and I've passed over 8000 levels but this is the last straw. You've lost me as a player.
Hello @annabellmoche by reinstalling your game you have deleted your unused boosters and saved lives.
King do not replace items that were won by playing the game.
Unused boosters and lives are stored on the memory of the device on which they were won. When you reinstall the app you remove the games data from your device. This permanently deletes any record of the app from your device along with any stored boosters and lives.
Hi, I didn't lose my friends, I lost the lives they sent me in my inbox; as well as all my boosters. Yes, I'm using the latest version.
Hi,
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your friends and booster! Let's see if we can help you.
Have you updated to the latest version in the app store?