Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won several gold bars but never actually receive them. What is the point in playing it. Can’t get any help I keep getting email and I reply and just keep getting same email again and again. Fed up now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Maybe they have all indeed gone on an Easter break. It wouldn't surprise me. I'd suggest you try again next week after the holidays.
I understand why you are angry, @Helen_Brown , but it is just a game after all. I'd say quit and find something else that makes you happy. Candy Crush is just getting too frustrating.
Yes every time I reply but still no response.
Hi Helen, when you reply to the email shown in your screenshot do you type your reply above the line that says #Please type your reply above this line#
I have read from other posters that it is very difficult to type above the indicated line, but if you don't King won't respond to you.
If I spend a ton of money will it work again 😡
Still no help with this. I’m over the game now. Not what it used to be 🫤