Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm looking for this guy!
He plays candy crush saga,and he's currently on level 6010.
He's sooooo cute 😊 I'm a big fan
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😄
That was great! Thanks for your joining us on King Community and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 🤗
Where are you playing from this game? 🌎😊 I Did you received and challenged All Stars Event? If yes, did you qualified to the Quarter Finals on All Stars Event? 😊
You check out these exciting All Stars threads and contests here :
✨👑 All Stars - The Sweetest and biggest Candy Crush Saga tournament of the year here! I ⭐ The Candy Crush All Stars Level Race - Win Badges and also Gold Bars here! I ⭐ Tell us how you did in the first round of Candy Crush All Stars here I ⭐ Candy Crush All Stars kick off! Earn your badge here! I ✨👑 Who is the All Star in your life? Earn a badge here! I Where are you playing Candy Crush All Stars from? Answer and Earn a badge here! I 🍬 Vote for your favorite Special Candy Combination here! I Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here! 💜✨👑🌟😄