Contacting the app store - not working

Options
Candysydney
Candysydney Posts: 13 Level 2
edited April 2023 in Support

After finishing a game the contacting app store won't load. I am playing on my laptop.

I am NOT playing through facebook.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have cleared cache through google crome and firefox even though I don't see how that is connected to me playing the game.

I downloaded the game through google play.

I am hoping support can go into my account and fix this internally as I cant do this on my side.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,589 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

As wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested to solve this issue 👇

The loading issue may be due to the app/game not properly connected to the game server. It may be caused by unstable network connection or game server not working properly.

Thus, do try to exit game to the game page, disconnect from internet, wait for few seconds before reconnecting back to the internet, click on the play button and play a level. After that, go to the shop tab and start your purchase.

Please also check that you have not make any in-app restriction in your device. To deactivate restriction, please read here and select the applicable topic, then do the opposite as the article is about restricting in-app purchase.

I hope my answer above give you some insights in solving your issue. 👆😉

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there,

Have you tried the steps recommended by Diamond Lim above?

What model of the phone are you using?

Hope you could provide me the answers of the above questions so I could give you some insights 😊😊.

Cheers.

• Candysydney
    Candysydney Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I am not on my phone. I am not playing through Facebook. I downloaded through microsoft I have windows 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have gold bars I cant use as it wont connect to the app store. I am on Wifi on my laptop its not an internet problem. I have provided my ID number. Please can someone look into my account or if this is a windows problem. I have updated security and windows updates.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?