Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I dont give last dragon in level 6232. Now Is All stars and I lost 10 extra moves, which I bought. I lost level in Candy Royale. I sorry ale this bug of gamę.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which device are you play? Make sure updated your Apps
Hi thanks for replying. To get refunded please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
I update app, but I very lost. Do it have solution?