⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

bug? I don't see my points on the tournament board , everything lost !!!!

Options
Chahira
Chahira Posts: 71 Level 2

Today i was number 1 in the all start tournament with 400k points. I opened the game this evening and i can't see my progression or the other players, everything is lost . I see my name with a - next to it no score nothing so i restarted my phone, opened the game again in hope to get back the score and now i see the tournament with a button open that says start the tournament as if i never played ! please help me get back my score before the tournament end! that's not fair i spent a lot of time playing to be number one and qualify and now some glitch will make me lose. Here is a pictures of what i see now and a picture from last day when i started the tournament. Please help

Answers

• qolam313
    qolam313 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

شمش های طلا جمع آوری نمی شوند

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,773 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello Chahira I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the All Stars event, but unfortunately no one here can help you restore your lost progress. This site is just a forum of Candy Crush players that help by offering advice. We do not have any access or influence over your game.

All you can do is contact Player Support and hope that they can help you.

Restarting your phone was a good thing to try, but also try signing out of your game, restarting your phone and then signing back into your game. Once signed back into your game play any one level and see if that helps. If you have never signed out of your game before don't panic when you sign back in and all of your features have gone. Once you play a level all the features come back.

• Chahira
    Chahira Posts: 71 Level 2
    Options

Hello;

Thank you for your answer. I emailed king but no answer. I also send an fb massage no answer either. They don't care. I am not the only one with this problem. I posted my message in all star discussion and many other players have this bug. I don't understand how they make a tournament and they don't offer any support especially when the tournament has bugs.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

No answer at all @Chahira? When you email Player Suppprt you receive an automated response, it is strange if you haven't even received the automated response.

They definitely do not care as each and every Event King has released, including the previous All Stars events, resulted in unhappy players. It is the same complaints every time. Missing leaderboards, points not adding up and events disappearing, but King don't seem to care about the issues and just release faulty Event after faulty Event.

The faults wouldn't be so bad if King acknowledged them and provided answers, but as you say they never offer enough support or help with faulty events. Even when they do the Event can be finished for a lot of people before they fix the issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?