No ads

Options

Comments

• sjany
    sjany Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

I

Same here. I get no ads, no boosters or extra lives. I think it has something to do with cookies for persnalised ads if you donot exept that you get nothing. I also play candy crusch soda an I exepted all cookies. And yes I get Ads, Extra movements, boosters and lives. I wished I how I can change all the cookies

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,005 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• challcock
    challcock Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It seems like I spend most of my time watching ads, especially Temu. It won't allow me to click or of them either. Often times I'll get the exact same Temu ad 3 times in a row.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,005 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Thanks!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,873 Level 5
    edited April 2023
    Options

Looks like they are so used to everyone complaining about losing the ad feature that the bot automatically answers any question with the cue word "ad" with the usual "test feature" palaver instead of actually reading what is being asked. Just goes to show no one out there is actually reading these posts.

• Shoyebjeeva
    Shoyebjeeva Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

The rewarded ads feature in Candy Crush Saga is not working for my iPhone device. It seems to have disappeared.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,467 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

• Shoyebjeeva
    Shoyebjeeva Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

Thank you for your quick response, it does seem to work sometimes really well, please make this a permanent feature 🙏

• topsanderi
    topsanderi Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Allways when i use real money to get boosters or gold free ads are gone immediatly. So there is no point to use real money at all because it is not worth it. By free ads u get more moves and boosters. Thank you......

• topsanderi
    topsanderi Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

Last time i used money to get boosters ads were gone about one month..... Lets see how long this time....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?