Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ive been playing your game candy crush for years well I was on level 1600 or close to it. Anyway I lost my progress turned my phone on to play and I was on level 1. OMG all those hours wasted. Is there anyway I can get it back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored