Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really dont like that your extra lives are limited to 20 per day. I love this game and its all i play. I want to be able to play all day. Please take the limit off and let it be how it used to be unlimited.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you are that obsessed with the game that you want to play all day I feel sorry for you. If you really want to, put the clock on your device forward a few hours and then knock it straight back immediately while you are in the game. You can fill up your lives to 5 that way. But I suggest you don't. The one good thing about Candy Crush is and always has been that your lives are limited. So you are forced to pause and do something else. I applaud that.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check also page about Lives here