Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why when I play on my laptop (PC) I never get ads for extra moves or boosters. Is it normal where I have to do something on my game or PC to get it. Thanks for your help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks you
I play on my desktop and have never gotten ads and some special events. King treats Mobile players different than PC. If you contact them they will say it's a test and all players will not get all events. Same story for every question about not getting events.