🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 970 - 14 015

Options

Comments

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Good luck; I've checked the levels and most have not been made harder (a few got -12 moves).

@Scooterpie thanks! It's pretty challenging to play the levels without a streak as they are very hard.

@Novapichu 13978. is impossible as there are insufficient moves for the lucky candy to drop. 14011 is virtually impossible as you need an extreme amount of luck to get the toffee to drop. Please tell the level designers about this, and have a good day.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

@Novapichu I hope you can pass the feedback to the studio! Level 13978, which has already been proven impossible without boosters as the lucky candy does not drop enough, had 5 moves taken away from it! Thanks.

• jocator01
    jocator01 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

How to load the new levels, i'm at level 13925 and no more levels appear and i'll start the semifinal shortly!!!.

What i can do??

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@jocator01 you must be playing the mobile version. Check for updates. Not sure exactly what time the new levels come out.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,076 Level 5
    Options

You should have them by now, I've got mine (13926 onwards) just now..... don't forget if you get through them in the semi finals there is the star tournament at the end which will also give you the x30 multiplier. Good luck!

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Novapichu I’m still stuck at level 13978 for few days now, because it’s impossible without using extra moves for collect all toffee swirls and licorice swirls. Because it’s not enough collect all toffee swirls and licorice swirls before out of moves! No moves and it’s still 5 toffee swirls and 7 licorice swirls left! if the players have no or not enough gold bars then it must cost money to start playing this level! If the player don’t have 10 gold bars than must you pay a real money for complete this level 13978. Please fix for level 13978 🙏

• Yorben_Goeree
    Options

This level 13978 is still impossible without using extra moves. I needs 10 gold bars for complete this level if you didn’t fixed! Please see you on this Wiki and YouTube of level 13978 is official impossible to complete without using extra moves for pay 10 gold bars!

Today was me feeling not happy with you as I’m already stuck at this level for 3 days and I have NOT enough gold bars (7 gold bars)! YouTube Kazuo is very angry on your game because he must already paying the real money for using the gold bars to complete this level! If you don’t listen to feedback than have you a BIG problem!

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 294 Level 3
    Options

This episode race is pretty much all hard to some degree, even the ones not marked as such. So they go from regular hard, super hard, super super hard, and nightmarishly hard. A lot are nearly impossible without buying extra moves. It's hard to find videos with the same amount of moves also.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Options

Level 13978 is still same version and why does you doesn’t listen to my feedback??? I’m still stuck at level 13978 for 1 week and I have still ONLY 7 gold bars!!!! I saw for the feature “Levels Rush” with the rewards of 30 gold bars for only 30 new levels because I can’t complete level 13978! 🤬

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,076 Level 5
    Options

The first episode of these levels is the worst I have ever played on Candy Crush. I have managed to complete it, but have used up just about all of my boosters and more gold than I eventually won through the episode race. It has been an absolute CHORE. Horrible.

And what is the point of anybody giving feedback here at all, @Novapichu are you still there? Level 13978 not changed, still not changed, still totally impossible without a ton of extra moves. I tried to use boosters on it, big mistake, because the lucky candies only drop if you use MOVES to bash the candies below. UFOs may clear the candies underneath but the lucky candies won't drop, oh no, they only drop if you buy extra moves, not just once, but twice. It's an outrage, really. And then to top it all when you near the end of that horrible, horrible episode, Level 13984, which was already impossible to do without boosters two weeks ago, and after comments above of it being too hard, moves have been reduced to 20! So, @Yorben_Goeree I am afraid if you manage to ever get past Level 13978 you'll have to use gold again for 13984. I'm done with the new levels for now. Back to find some boosters somewhere before I attempt those next two episodes. I'm not spending any more money on this game. It has become unplayable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?