Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello Candy Crush team. I'm qualified for semi-final 1. But where can I find the link where I should send my data to you? Or will this still be sent? Thank you and greetings from Germany
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here!
Semi-finals start on the 15th April DeMuddi. Once they start you will then be sent the in-game form.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For more info please check this page
😅 Then we must wait 😊
Hi yes you have same problems as me hehe