Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send lives every chance I get, but I am not getting any in return. How do I change that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello kfirish do you actually ask for lives or are you just waiting for people to send them?
Also if you have more than 200 saved lives new lives can't be received.
Hi @kfirish Sorry to hear that and thank you for helping your fellow players by sending them lives
Please keep repeating your requests as that is what I do and I am sure you will soon start receiving lives 💓