Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would love to be able to buy a single extra move, one gold bar = one move…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello TS_Wim your idea has been suggested quite a few times in the past, so unfortunately this makes your idea a duplicate. Duplicate ideas aren't allowed in this area of the forum I am sorry to say.
Please add your vote to the active idea. You can't comment, but you can vote.
I totally agree! I rarely need 40 or 60 additional moves, it’s usually just a few moves. It shouldn’t cost the same number or gold bars for 5 versus 69 extra moves LOL