Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
See screenshot. I watched 3 ads for 3 extra moves and a spaceship thing. Was left with needing to get 1 dragon to the drop. Still no dragon after 3 ads so bought 5 moves with 16 gold coins and matched candy directly under dragon drops and still no dragon.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It seems this board is just for venting and bot replies. I'm not sure how to get actual game help however I tried the level again and passed. Lost 16 coins for no reason though.
Same problem with level 4297 on a S20+ with app fully updated.
Had the same problem 3 times all on different levels. Can’t get the remaining dragon to show. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t- I lose everything.
There's no update for the game in the Play Store so yes, my game is up to date.
Hi. Thanks for replying. Make sure updated your Apps.
I'm on S21 Ultra
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?
On my way to 6611 passing