Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi just before few days ago my maximum goodie bag had 2x colour bombs included, and now I only have 1.. Please can someone help how to get this resolved?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
I don't think there's a fix. I've noticed the content of the googie bag varies - sometimes it has 2x colour bombs, sometimes just 1x. It doesn't seem to follow a pattern either - just like the randomised Choco Box and Daily Win rewards - you could have one bundle for a month, then another.
Just checked and right now I also have just 1x colour bomb.
I don't think you can get help on this one from Support.
Have fun! 👍
Hi Kiara, this was not a purchase, it was my winning strike goodie bag.. The app was updated with this feature last year, as per the below link for example.. With every level I had 2 colour bombs, 3 extra moves and 2x2 candys
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here