Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I clear all jellies but frog.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here is a new video
Focus on the locked lucky candies. Once they are gone, the dispensers will give you striped candies.
I have the same level design, it's on a mobile phone. I have an issue trying to pass 2037 also
You have to feed it with candies and once it's full and flashing you have to tap on it and then on a different tile to fulfill the order.
More about the frog in this tutorial
And by the way, you have a faulty selective redesign. Your level 2037 is actually the level 11082
No this is not level 2037. Attaching a photo
I clear all jellies except frog behind key hole. I been trying for days.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level like this