Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When it takes 20 or more tries to pas the hard levels, the game ceases to be fun. I can understand a few tries, but I get stuck on these levels for days at a time! I have fun when I can continue to advance. It is not fun being stuck!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Some level can be challenging. Which level are you play?
I’m nearly on level 14000 and the game has become a joke levels as impossible unless you spend money. Start a level with 19 moves full boosters and pay 10 bars and get 65 more moves and still not complete the level. Also the price of gold bars now is a joke it has gone up from 79p to £1.99 in such a short time. Also the fish booster is a joke it’s doesn’t help you if anything makes it worse. The game as become a cash cow wanting people to get addicted and keep spending money to get passed impossible levels because like U I get bored after 15-20 attempts especially when I know it’s impossible to get passed without spending money