Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve qualified for the semi final but the all star tournament hasn’t showed up yet on my account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How about you try playing a few of levels that I hope All Stars Semi Finals Event will be appeared now? If it's still not appeared, try these another steps here 👇😊
1. Open this game
2. Select Profile
3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app
4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).
Also check out Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I 📃 Candy Crush All Stars Form here (17-22nd April) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear you are having trouble if you would like to select 👉HERE
You will see this had been reported and your CM is investigating this issue