Ya know ...

Options
7om
7om Posts: 30 Level 2

Nothing says "Money grab" like offering 50 extra moves to pass a level that only gives 18 moves to start with.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,977 Legend
    Options

Plus @7om nothing says 'money grab' more than being offered 50 extra moves for an 18 move level and we still don't take them because 50 extra moves still isn't enough to complete the 18 move level

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,053 Level 5
    Options

I have been starting again from scratch this week out of boredom and curiosity to see how far they let me go until I am forced to pay. Well, Level 260 was so impossible to win ( no lucky boards like in the YouTube videos) , I got to being offered 65 moves if I paid with gold. Level 260!!!! So that's how far they let honest players go now without paying. Up to level 240 they let you win level after level and episode races one after the other so you think you are good and get addicted. It's such a con.

N.B. In my real life I am at the rainbow end waiting for new levels to be released, so I've been playing for a LONG time. To not get past level 260 is really saying something about how the game if fixed.

• GalaxW
    GalaxW Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

Yes! They get you desperate and then dangle the offer. When I had gold and was stuck on a nightmare level I sometimes paid 26 bars and still didn't pass even wit extra moves. No more! Plus I used up the good. Lol

• aq1234
    aq1234 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

THe all stars contest is nothing but a money grab for this game. The fact that they are only paying out $1 million is a joke! If you look it up the company made $ 1.2 BILLION LAST YEAR. THE ONLY WAY TO WIN AND GET INTO THE FINAL EVENT IS TO BUY BOOSTER PACKAGES AND GOLD BARS . IF YOU DON'T YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE! I'm at level 16654 and broke down and spent 3 dollars thinking there was a chance NOpe...Greedy company preying on bored people. You guys SUCK

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?