Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am through the second round in semi finals ..i am pretty excited...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow! Way to go and Congratulations! You did qualified to the Semi Finals Round 2! Keep Crushing and Good luck for your still challenging on Semi Finals Round 2 on All Stars Event! 💜🌟😄
Also check ✨👑 All Stars - The Sweetest and biggest Candy Crush Saga tournament of the year here! I ⭐ The Candy Crush All Stars Level Race - Win Badges and also Gold Bars here! I ⭐️ It's time for Semi-Finals! Did you make it here? I ⭐ Candy Crush All Stars kick off! Earn your badge here! I ✨👑 Who is the All Star in your life? Earn a badge here! I 🍬 Vote for your favorite Special Candy Combination here! I 💰 What would you spend your Candy Crush All Stars winnings on here? I Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I 📃 Candy Crush All Stars Form here (17-22nd April) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here! 💜✨👑🌟😄
Sweet Just Got Serious! 💜🌟😄