🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 016 - 14 060!

Options

Comments

• Stefan_B
    Stefan_B Posts: 193 Level 3
    Options

I don't think they buffed them after, what, not even a day after the release. But, as I said above specifically, levels I personally enjoyed and would play again. It doesn't have to apply to you too and I'm sorry to hear that the experience for you is sour. Hope you get through them regardless. Bonne journée!

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I have grown tired of the many levels, for example 14050, where the licorice and chocolate cannot be collected before the amount of moves run out. This is too frustrating for me and I am growing tired of trying to complete the level knowing it is impossible to win without buying extra moves. Still have not passed this level. Some of the other levels this week were enjoyable. I am finally feeling over this game.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,963 Level 5
    Options

Differing opinions, so much interesting! Still need to start, do not have to play any certain way this week. No conflicts...

So far I have no opinion! Hehe!

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

I didn't notice this discussion thread as I was concentrating on completing the challenge given by my grandma, to play with her account to complete the latest episodes on the day of release, with the permission to use her pools of boosters and gold bars, to see whether I'll find it fun again playing the game.

Thanks Stefan_B for sharing the experience.

While playing these 45 levels, I only grumbled 5 times:

1) 14043 - technical issue, the level wasn't hard, but on completion, the game froze, and I had to re-start, losing the win streak progress.

2) 14058 - had to use gold bars twice to buy moves, the pace for the wheel to spin the choc blocks was bugging me.

3) why no more Episode Race feature.

4) why no free 30min hammers after completing a few episodes (the star sign)

5) handicap of not having more new levels to have fair competition in the Springtime Collection event. Presently Grandma is at top of leaderboard, but the event is to end in 89hrs, sure she'll be well below position 10 by then.

Overall, I have only used a few UFOs and hammers, plus 26 gold bars (for level 14058), some levels were fun.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Greetings @CherylTeoh! Nice to see you here and to hear your input!

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 170 Level 2
    Options

I have finished the levels. Many were pretty good, but 14058 needs to be fixed as there are insufficient moves, almost always, to get the dark chocolate order. I will write another post later.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Just finished the 1st Episode, waited two days and started playing this Friday morning. Liked the 1st Episode, did not use any Party Boosters, UFO's, Gold Bars or Lucky Candies.

Had many good starting boards, could it be by waiting 2 days to start? Was apprehensive so was being creative a bit, probably more than necessary.

Most enjoyed Levels 14018, 14019 and 14027. On Level 14027, I followed @Stefan_B's advice, good take on it. @Stefan_B I hope that you continue to bounce your ideas around here.

p.s. Liked Level 14030 too, found it easy to make CB's.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 170 Level 2
    Options

This week's episode was fair. There were quite a couple of levels I highly enjoyed, and most levels were not ridiculously hard.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@JJ09012011 I did not have a bad time this week.

Finished the last two episodes minus the last level (saving it). The 2nd and 3rd Episodes seemed harder to me than the 1st Episode but not that bad. I would play Level 14036 again if I had extra time, I think that I would do better, liked. Did not use any gold this week, used Lucky Candies on Level 14050 and 14058, did not like these two. On Level 14508 easy moves at first, let the chocolate grow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?