Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After I upgraded my phone and installed the game I no longer have a beanstalk which I relied on HEAVILY, how the heck do I get it to show up again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, Mr/Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! π
When did you last play on your older device and had the Beanstalk or another version of it (Cotton Candy Climb for example)?
Do you still have your old device with the game on it? I'm pretty sure that particular event won't be working on it either.
You can't get it by choice, I'm afraid. It's just not active in the game right now. There are other events, more or less potent.
Have fun! π
Hello @dolphindazeπ€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
The "Beanstalk" feature was a very old one and was removed from the game a while ago. It was replaced with a different feature called "Cake Climb", which will appear on and off though!
Many other features were introduced to give us free boosters every day, and they are equally fun and rewardingποΈ
I am actually surprised that you had Beanstalk this longπ€©
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Keep crushing & have fun in your game(s)!