Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I delete a friend added accidentally?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend welcome to the hub community
Please select your game area here then click on Support and your moderators will be able to advise you better 💓
how can I delete a friend whose profile does not appear? when I click on certain friends it says: "
the full profile of this player will soon be available" But it has not appeared for a month
Sorted now. I was looking for tab on profile here rather than in game. (yes, i'm a numpty).
Then which King's Game are you asking this question first? 🤔
Find most common issues and FAQ:s in Support Area here and in Help Center here!
And please select your game area here then click on Support Area and finally you ask a question about game then waiting for their answer and help you faster and better. Thanks!
I don't have friends tab.
Welcome to Sweet King Community!
If you are asking how to delete the friend (s) on Candy Crush Saga, try out these steps of how to delete friends :
Hope this helps!
Except can delete the friend (s) on Candy Crush Saga possible, mostly of King's Games cannot be deleted the friend (s) possible.