Answers

• ramsfan129
    ramsfan129 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Agreed. It really sucks.

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

Shut up. A tremendous number of players hate Candy Royale and if it makes them feel better to blow off steam, then let them. Take your own advice and just pass by their comments. Duh.

• comtecgirl
    comtecgirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Who gets 16 wins in a row? It’s a pointless waste of time that just makes me angry, especially when I have a limited time of free lives or extra special candies that I have won.

No one wants this.

• drschoc
    drschoc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's almost August and this problem still persists. Is there any updates? This is really annoying and I usually don't bother with updating the game but have been in hopes that this issue has been fixed but I only see more annoying add ons and am still unable to opt out of Candy Royale. That should be removed in general.

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

The moderation here is a joke. A joke. All you need to do is make a post about Candy Royale and pin it at the top of the forum. Not the gibberish you guys been handing out but the truth. Tell the players that there’s no glitch with the Candy Royale feature…it’s now a permanent part of the game.

Why was this change made? They can figure that out for themselves.That’s it, problem solved. Hiding the dozens of threads that get created weekly doesn’t solve anything. Can’t you see that?

• ncoups8222
    ncoups8222 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Get rid of mandatory Candy Royal, it's time consuming especially when you pay to play unlimited, which I've stopped paying to do since!!

• Rexor777
    Rexor777 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

I don't think it's fun or fair to force your players to participate in events for example Candy Royale and I've said this in the past episode races I don't want to participate but I'm forced too because for some reason you think it's okay to remove the option to disable these events when all I want to do is play Candy Crush!

• babyblu3
    babyblu3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I. Came here and signed up in order to say I HATE CANDY ROYALE! I don't need that negativity in my life, certainly not from a game I play to relax. The opt out function and X have been taken away so there's no choice but to play. I deleted on my home computer for that reason but my tablet travels with me so I can play at bedtime or while waiting on something.

I have no interest in being on a team or competing with others as I have quite enough of that in real life. Hard to "swipe the stress away" when getting "you failed" messages. I seem to be in the majority here.

Today I turned on my tablet to find the whole game looks different. I can't tell what the symbols are or what they do nor can I find any explanation.

• Shellz08
    Shellz08 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please, please make Candy Royal back to an option to play!! I don’t like playing this side game and I’m forced to, so frustrating. Thank you!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,488 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting. This issues is being investigated here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?