Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi everyone. i'm playing at level 7800 but i still have the badge at 6000. how do i upgrade? I had even received an email from king that I had the 7500 badge but I still see 6000. can you help me? thank you all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can try playing to complete on your latest (nearest) milestone level 7000 again first then you will receive the latest milestone level banner. I see the players have try playing to complete on their latest (nearest) milestone level then they will receive the latest milestone level banner successfully mostly. Hope this helps! π€π
And thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! β€οΈπ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress. To get your banner updated, please reply the levels 7.000
and please make sure you have the latest game app version installed