Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello i recently were playing level 330, and i should have passed it but the game counted it still as a los... could anyone help me? I were so happy that i managed to finally pass it and then i saw you lose screen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Revelion From your screenshot I can see at least 2 orders at the bottom left are still not cleared in this level 💓
Hi there. I'm really sorry you got stuck here. Your screenshot doesn't prove you passed this level I'm afraid, so I can't help you this point, but if you continue being stuck here I think we will be able to help you. Let us know and post another screenshot please.