Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There seems to be no way to get the last cherry bottom right on Candy Crush level 4418
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is shown in this video
I agree. Have you figured out how?
Your level 4418 is actually level 7052
Put a frog in the blank space by the cherry on bottom right.
I agree!
Relax... Inhale-Exhale smoothly and calmly...
There is a solution for everything, I have not yet reached the conflict level but I have been stuck at levels for up to 2 months and if you get desperate, upset, or stressed [in my case I say many, many profanities ππ€¬π€¬π€¬π€¬π€¬] and after that remove all that stress I try again and even with 10 movements or more I exceed the level ππ