Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My kids deleted my app. Obviously it’s all saved into my Facebook but I don’t have all the stuff I had before. Has this happened to anyone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Obviously I haven't had my kids delete the game, but yes, if you do delete the app for any reason you will lose all your boosters. They are stored on the device, your gold and progress is stored in the account, so they could be retrieved.