Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im stick at the level 7358 for almost 1 month
I already spent more than 500 lives
candy crush are trying to forcing me to spend money to pass the level
very unfair and disappointed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree, it seems to be an extremely difficult level, I never even get closer than 10 jellies remaining. It is hard to understand why this particular level is so difficult. I will not pay to win a level so may just quit playing.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play? Is your level like this