Pains of the game

Options
NurseTinaO
NurseTinaO Posts: 4 Newbie

I love this game!!! However, I don’t like the changes. It’s a PAIN when you don’t have a choice but play. That needs to stop. Also, how come there are no gold bar rewards for second and third place winner of the race? Stop with the selfishness. Make the game fun again.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,416 Legend
    Options

Hello @NurseTinaO there isn't much point in complaining in this forum as none of us work for King. You would be much better off making your complaint directly to King via Player Support. or leaving negative feedback in your App Store.

I agree with most of what you say though. The constant pop-ups, receiving timed boosters as rewards, Episode Races that start even when you don't press Play. The list is endless.

Removing the gold bars as rewards from the Episode Race (below first place) and changing the Weekly Contest rewards to a colour bomb was also a very cynical move on Kings part. One the one hand they now design levels so that you need to buy extra moves in order to complete them, but on the other hand they have reduced your chances of winning gold.

By the way Tina, if you want more people to respond to your posts you would be much better off posting in the Discussion board of this forum. Mostly people only come to the off-topic board to count.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?