Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
right now the levels rush window will not close. I tried using mouse, touch screen and it won't respond. This happens a lot and I can't play on laptop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've noticed that when 2 windows pop up simultaneously, it's sometimes impossible to close the one on top. That's why you should close/accept the one underneath first, even if you can't see what you're clicking on.
If your laptop has Windows, may I suggest you tried the standalone desktop version?
Good luck! 👍
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the reporting. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team. Meanwhile please check this page