Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost a few days of progress in the Jackpot daily spinner I made it to 30 days for weeks and then it went away for about 9 days and it came back today and I lost 9 days of progress I'm highly upset about that. My progress needs to be restored
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉
If it's still not worked after you try these steps above here, please report this problem to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), then waiting for their team will contact and help you to restore your progress soon. 😉
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored.
I was around level 2500 and now I have been set back to 1 Why?
Thanks for the feedback. Please email or Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: