Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
always the race command requires completing the next level but after completing the race command it will reappear to complete the next level and so on. how can I join the episode race?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The bonus features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might be return.
Please help, i want to start race but the help, I want to take part in the race, but I always have to finish the next level, even though the command already exists from level 700
after completing level 1000 I still couldn't take part in the race and I was required to complete level 1011 to start the race