Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spent 26 coins to continue playing, trying to get a dragon to drop into the board. It never came. How is this fair? I lost my 30+ game streak and all those coins for it. Then to play it from scratch, I won in 4 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you! It's very annoying, especially because I do spent money on the game. But nice to know that I'm not alone! Next time I'll just make sure to let it go. It's happened to me before, but this time more aggravating because of the coins lost.
I am sorry, you have fallen foul of a recurring glitch. This has happened to other players on other dragon or cherry levels. It is very annoying when you lose a winning streak because of it and unfair when you end up spending money on buying extra moves. If you search for "cherry not dropping" you will see all the other posts, you are not alone!. It really doesn't seem to be that King are interested in fixing this glitch, but at least you have managed to move on now. Good luck with the rest of your game.