Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There are 5 NIGHTMARISHLY HARD levels in this race! 20 moves or less and more blockers. Videos show either buying extra moves or using lots of boosters a IMPOSSIBLE!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree, the levels up here have become impossible. I am just playing the latest releases for tablets and the first episode was awful, the worst I have ever played. It isn't fun any more trying to catch up the top group. I have, on another login, started a second game and so far have got to level 539 in about two weeks and really having fun again, strategy play, winning episode races, using boosters strategically, everything I used to enjoy about the game years ago. Candy Crush has become a game of two halves. It still can be fun at the lower levels, especially for experienced players like us, but it's become a frustrating chore at the higher levels. I will give up when I run out of gold, which might be soon.
Also, this is the 3rd level that the 65 extra moves didn't complete the level 😳 I'm wasting all my gold. It's crazy.