Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello King's Team, is it possible to embed game link in website or in Android App? Please reply me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @HrHmar I am not totally sure I fully understand your question, but at face value yes you can share a link to your game on a website. I do not know what you mean by sharing a link in an Android app.
Here are the instructions on how to share a friends request in a website.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/363761/%EF%BB%BFinvite-friends-to-your-game-new-way-of-connecting-with-other-players-in-the-game/p1