Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hy I need. Help, I'm unable to buy Piggy bank it keeps loading and.im unable to use the golds I earn to buy moves or boosters, see screen shorts, I think I'm not. Connected but I can see I'm connected v
ia my. Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, Mr Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 🌞
First things first - I see you have Sweet Cinema in your game, which means your account can get video ads. If you do "buy" the Piggy Bank, you will lose video ads for an unknown period of time. So better don't do it, even if you can later on.
Second thing, you can "buy" the Piggy Bank only with real money. It's not a free feature. It's just an offer for you to buy gold bars. Like I just said though, making a purchase will suspend video ads on your account.
This said and ignoring the Piggy Bank, you need to see what's causing the app store connection problem. I have 2 questions for you:
I just updated it, signed out and restarted the phone, logged in again still, same proble, please help, the game is becoming annoying
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE