This needs to stop

Options
Stichting_NoFap
Stichting_NoFap Posts: 67 Level 2

It says there aren't enough goals left, in this case chocolate, and therefore I fail the level while I had moves left.

So because they made the mistake of having no targets left, the player is put to blame and lose the candy royale, a life and the race. While I'm paying for it. Is that fair?

I already mentioned this issue, which seems to be deliberate implemented, a while ago and that it should be fixed or you lose one of your high paying customers. But next time I mean it.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,976 Legend
    Options

I understand that you are angry about this because you missed out in Candy Royale, and this is one of those levels that will penalise players who play strong boosters early on. By this stage in the game you will know that you need to let the chocolate grow. This level is a fine balance between being swamped by chocolate and allowing it to grow to fulfil the order. You must not destroy the mixers too early as they spawn the chocolate.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Hello there, kind Sir,

As explained above, there are some lower levels which do not have a chocolate machine. Higher levels (5k+) all have those, I believe. Anyway, it's a good idea for you to start taking a few seconds to assess the board layout before starting a level.

After losing my level win streak once, then twice due to friggin' chocolate, I started counting how many of those were already on the board, then comparing with the amount required to complete the level. haha And if there aren't enough already present, you gotta allow enough time for existing chocolate bars to replicate by consuming adjacent candies. As you know, they skip a move when you've destroyed one or more, so you gotta factor that too. There are some levels where chocolate helps you complete the objective by destroying a number of keys needed to unblock some cells. So it's not always your enemy. 😉

There are 2 types of chocolate, btw - milk and dark. The dark chocolate can stack, i.e. 1 cell could contain up to 3 chocolate bars, which would require 3 hits to completely clear. And each hit counts towards the objective. Although rarely, there are times when you gotta count how many individual dark chocolate bars there are on the board.

If you wanna exchange tips about Candy Royale or making the most of your resources, fell free to drop me a message on Discord (Sun#0314), Reddit (u/Sunnysboy) or Messenger (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov).

Have fun! ✌

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?