No Candy Royal option

Options
2»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,052 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your feedback. This feedback has been sent to the Studio Team here then this problem has been solved soon/later. Please be patience waiting and thanks again.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

• JohnLipcamon
    JohnLipcamon Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Not being able to skip the candy royale makes me want to stop playing candy crush.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your feedback. This feedback has been sent to the Studio Team here then this problem has been solved soon/later. Please be patience waiting and thanks again.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

• Tamara_Dunn
    Tamara_Dunn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I absolutely hate Candy Royale! Makes me feel like throwing my phone across the room. I have never gotten past level 2 and at least opt out before. I feel like forcing us to play is hateful, makes me soooo angry

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too.

• E_Z
    E_Z Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

King/Candy Crush has until July 31, 2023 to make Candy Royale optional. I am not playing game until this an option. If not optional by 7/31, I will delete my account and game. Losing 4 years of progress will not be fun, but Candy Royale has no player benefits.

• E_Z
    E_Z Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Further to my post - Royal Match has a similar feature that is fully optional.

• betonbeton
    betonbeton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

2 month too fix that candy royale waist of time seems to long. Make one stop playing the game at all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?