Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a lot more levels on my iPhone but I have not received new levels I’m my iPad for months
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How old is your iPad peanut?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
New level releases every Wednesday. Please make sure updated your Apps.
Last level Facebook, iOS, Android, and other mobile devices:
Episodes 936 - 938 with levels 14 016 - 14 060
For more info here