Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the 2nd day in a row. I send out the "ask friends" when I finish the game and while my friends tell me they have responded, I only have 1 back. I should have around 14 NOR do I have any requests from friends who have sent to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How many stored lives have you got @Misty_Sena? If you have 200 stored lives then it doesn't matter how many lives are sent to you as you will not receive them.